Ethics Reporting Sales Associate
West Vancouver – This position allows for the employee to work remotely, but may require the Employee to come to the West Vancouver office from time to time for meetings or training.
As a Sales Representative for WhistleBlower Security your major responsibilities will be client acquisition and service. You will ensure all sales objectives are achieved by collaborating with strategic alliances/business partners in business development initiatives, nurturing sales strategies, to successfully achieve sales goals and targets. Additionally, you will provide support to your clients in the on-boarding and implementation of WhistleBlower services.
- Dynamic and engaging presentation of products during client sales meetings
- Your primary goal in this role will be to accelerate revenue growth by:
- Creating and implementing sales strategies that result in new accounts
- Actively pursuing in-bound leads with a view to acquiring new direct client business.
- Active pursuit of clients through cold calling as well as outreach to qualified leads
- Developing relationships with new strategic alliance partners, both locally and overseas.
- Build a pipeline opportunity the exceeds what is needed to reach your sales goals
- Providing regular training and on-boarding of new accounts.
- Including coordination of supporting materials.
- Liaising with IT on client specific site requirements
- Liaising with Service Delivery to secure telephony resources
- Ensuring contract execution
- Providing feedback to senior management with regards to marketing materials.
- Contributing to strategic discussions regarding product positioning and market opportunities.
- Acting as a product knowledge resource for strategic alliance partners
- Assist with support of existing clients as required by President, examples of this shall include:
- Conducting training sessions for existing clients require refresher training.
- Liaising with existing clients who are requesting new materials (wallet cards/posters).
- Analyzing market and industry trends, product life cycles and consumer trends.
- Performing competitor analysis and identifying closing gaps to capitalize on market opportunities.
- Documenting your activity of cold calls, inbound lead responses, webinar demos and other key prospect/account information within CRM Dynamics each week
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time that are commensurate with the position of Sales Associate.
- 2+ years experience in a sales role selling software as a service or services in general.
- Experience dealing with international clients an asset.
- A passion for sales, networking, relationship building and superior client service
- Experience with C level decision makers an asset.
- Employee may have ability to work remotely therefore they must be self motivated and organized.
- A preference for working independently while taking initiative with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office; CRM Dymanics an asset