Web Application Developer
The Walker Group is looking for a full-stack Web Application Developer who will work primarily within the WhistleBlower Security division of the company, developing and maintaining existing web based applications.
- Development and maintenance of all web applications, data, and user interfaces for our WhistleBlower Security (WBS) business unit.
- Reporting to the Software Development Manager, you will receive training and guidance but will be expected to work independently with the suite of WBS applications.
- As a member of our team you will participate in our ongoing collaborative efforts via code reviews, quality assurance, refactoring, and process improvement.
- You will work closely with key stakeholders, the VP Finance & Information Technology and WBS President, to identify business requirements and growth plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience developing in the Microsoft ASP.NET ecosystem.
- ASP.NET, C#, MVC pattern, web forms, web services, and REST.
- T-SQL, set-based programming, normalization, relational models, and database theory.
- JS, CSS, CSS preprocessors.
- Secure programming and OWASP.
- Experience working with ALM and version control systems.
- Azure, AngularJS, ORMs