Our Commitment to Your Privacy
We are committed to ensuring the importance of your privacy rights and obligations.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out one of our forms.
When you fill out a form, you may be asked to enter your name and email address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve our customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent. Your information will only be used for the purpose of delivering the requested materials and or service.)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for processing your request may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request, in addition to receiving occasional industry news, updates and related product or service information, etc. NOTE: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access our site and landing pages, and fill out forms.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our communications, or website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
WBS is committed to the rights and obligations under GDPR, FIPPA and PIPEDA and follows all privacy and security protocols to ensure the safety of the reports received through our system.
WhistleBlower Security Inc.
1455 Bellevue Avenue #300
West Vancouver, BC V7T 1C3